Sunday, August 14, 2011

Accessorizing Eid :)


Hey! ,
Eid is approaching, and I know all of you have been into finding some good stuff for eid this year.
I am not much of shopaholic or some fashion freak; I like to look decent, keeping in mind my range. I usually like simplicity and new trends that are good, not the retarded one consider it please.
So As I have posted earlier about the kind of clothes that I am going to wear and  this will make me pretty different from the rest. Here are a few tips for the accessories this eid.
I took pictures of a few bangle sets that I made, I bought them from different markets and it took me about 3 years to collect them.
BANGLES:
Starting off with the traditional ones, as we all love to wear those chanak chories, that have a marvelous voice, but you have to mould them in such a good way that they look young and fresh just like a new born baby!.
Funky ones: Those who like to be funky with everything they can use multi colored bangles, and they look really cool I have tried them here are a few pictures that might help.
EARINGS:
The world is a global village now, so you don’t have to wear the big all loaded Earrings just to show you are around, keep it light and wear some light weight earrings that look decent and sober





















 As far as chapels are concerened I would suggest a kaula poori or a khusa. Because Eid is a summer event now so make it cool.
























No comments:

Post a Comment