Saturday, July 16, 2011

Going back to the lehenga's.

I was just, thinking about what I should wear on my cousins wedding. I want something really traditional and cute well everyone is in the search of these two things, when making something. I like flary and flowery looks. I don't know why but I just love it. Traditional lehengas are considered outdated and too problematic to handle but I would say when you are wearing something for like only 4 hours and you are looking beautiful like a barbie in Cinderella then its worth it. Carry it in a good way, with your shoulders up and handling your lehenga part with great care and making it look beautiful on you.

 So if you have any wedding coming up choose it and you will love it, make it beautiful with bright summer colors, and wear cute bangals with jhoomkas tie a paranda with two brades and put the beautiful duppata in your neck Oh Wow you look awesome, Oh what she is looking so pretty, and you would have to say thank you a lot of time I am sure. TRY IT!

1 comment:

  1. Maheen,

    Please do post a photograph of yours in this. I am sure you will look so beautiful.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete